About Me

I'm Tammy,

19year old,
Engaged,
Bisexual,
University Student in Photography,
From Wales,
I'm a Brownie leader,
I have one tattoo, ears n nose pierced,
I love my friends,
My dad inspires me,
A curvy size 10/12,
Bubbly, Friendly girl :)
Can't spell to save my life!

I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason ....

The photograph below was taken at my Spring Ball at the end of College A2, I ADORE those girls! 2years through College and i Couldn't have got through with out them, they are all gawjus! I am the blonde! Yet now i've gone back to the dark side, i love this photograph means a lot to me xxxxx


Thursday 10 February 2011

love/life/clothes

This image is from a year ago! I am the blonde one, the others are very close friends from college. I am wearing a dress from Primark! Again! My boyfriend bought it for me £6!!! bargain! That was such a fab nightout.. i was fucked!

My 17th Birthday Party was a Fancy Dress party! In a local pub/Chinese! I was with My boyfriend Will at the time; i was a French Maid!

This was a party when i was 17, Here i am wearing  £9.99 top form H&M and a £4 skirt from Primark, which has a large zip all the way up the front. These days i didn't wear heels!
This was taken when i was 16, at my boyfriends party. I'm on the end in black! i loved that skirt! i wore it for years.. until IT GOT TOO BIG!!! WAYYYHEEEYYYYY!!!!!  ... Anyways.. the skirt cost my £18 NewLook, top £4 NewLook too and Leggings Peacocks! £6 for two pairs! And the belt Peacocks in sale £2!  Again NO heels! however i loved this outfit! W
May 2009!

This is one of the last truly happy (and faithful) photograph of me and my ex boyfriend. AND I'm wearing HEELS! My hair is half blonde! and I thought i looked really nice! Even if he didn't lol!

 (2008)

  (2009)

Well we ^ (above) broke up in the summer July 2009....And BOOOMMM .... THE HEELS, HAIR DYE, DRESSES AND CONFIDENCE were OUT! And i had the best summer to date!

July 2009!


 These three photographs are me SINGLE AND HAPPY! After 2 n half years! I got to see my friends and i loved it! I worked a lot and earn money!

Last Year In College!

September 2009! My Friend Sammy's 18th ....^ thats me!! Blonde at LAST!!! :)  I wore a New Blue/sliver top which on the shoulder had silver studs, £12 from Internationale.. Leggings from a pack of two Peacocks £6.. Shoes PRIMARK of course!!! £13 these babies lasted me the whole of 2009/2010! Not bad i wore them to most parties! ..... This photograph is what me and my friends called "An individuEEEl" Currently at this point i was very very single.. seeing someone.

Also from the same party.. o the happiness...

October 2009!
Lou & Amy's 18th birthday Party on BOAT! I have never been so drunk in all my life! You may notice that i wear this leopard dress a lot! I wore a £1 belt form Primark and Necklace £1 form Primark.. Faithful Black shoes from Primark  and my Pink bag as Primark £4!


This isn't necessarily "going out" but this was a month before my 18th birthday, a sleepover bat my house with my close college friends, Lucy, Sammy, Steph (taking photograph) Lindz n me! This was the night i started going out with my boyfriend Chris.

October 15th My 18th Birthday!




16th October 2009! My joint 18th birthday Party



My 18th was soo good! Even better when i think how much my dress cost me ... Dorothy Perkins  £5! Along with my faithful shoes from Primark and necklace n belt all Primark.. my birthday outfit cost me the grand total of £20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Told ya i love a bargain!!! 


Cutting our gawjus Cake! £40.. cost more than my dress!

 The Team (Loz taking Photo)


My Ex boyfriend Chris who i was with at the Time


My Mum, Dad and Uncle Dave


Best Birthday I've had! 
December 2009!

Clothes Show Live! I do photography so as part of the Art dep' in college we could go to this for £25... i bought LOADS!!! 

We met George Lamb  ^^




Mad Friday! 2009 ME, LOZ & kAYLEIGH

Our first legal night in town, ^ there me in my trusty old Primark Blazer! This is the BEFORE shot.....................................................................................................



And these ^ are after.... amazing what slap can can do?!  
I am wearing a netted/lace top from D2 ... (Now EX boyfriend Chris got me) Shorts £13 Primark.. However i have had them years! Shoes.. It's the old Faithfuls! and Pink bra... Primark! My Friend Loz is wearing a dress she borrowed from a friend, my belt. 

January 1st 2010...... i Started going out with Davey (who i'm now engaged too) 


1 comment: