About Me

I'm Tammy,

19year old,
Engaged,
Bisexual,
University Student in Photography,
From Wales,
I'm a Brownie leader,
I have one tattoo, ears n nose pierced,
I love my friends,
My dad inspires me,
A curvy size 10/12,
Bubbly, Friendly girl :)
Can't spell to save my life!

I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason ....

The photograph below was taken at my Spring Ball at the end of College A2, I ADORE those girls! 2years through College and i Couldn't have got through with out them, they are all gawjus! I am the blonde! Yet now i've gone back to the dark side, i love this photograph means a lot to me xxxxx


Wednesday 9 February 2011

I LOVE clothes!

I love clothes.. and for me its all about cheap and cheerful! I adore finding gorgeous clothes at amazing prices! My fav shops are H&M, Primark, Peacocks, TopShop (SALE ONLY!!) As i am not a Skinny Minnie size 6/8 i am a curvy size 10/12 and most of the time happy, when i can be bothered to gym constantly i look tones and i tend to think "hhhmmmm i'm not bad really" but when i don't i think "oooo dear.. too much chocy!" however i like my shape; though bigger boobs would be lovely.
This outfit above is a fab example! My bangle cost me £1 in Primark and its goes with everything! I use it ALLLLLL the time! OOOhhh the joys of Primark!..My leggings are H&M, although you can't see here there are studs down the outer parts of my thighs, these cost me £9.99. My strappy top was £1.50 Primark again... then the real bargain here my waist coat.. i bough at a size 16, i love the contrast of baggy and fitted and how you can change your shape. WELL! this Waist coat from Miss Selfridge's was reduced from £30 to £16!!! i love this outfit because i felt curvy in it which i think is what makes women, women NOT sticks! Curves are beautiful.
 This image is a very recent one, this is a boob-tube top from NewLook £3!!!!!!!!!!!! HOWEVER!! i use it as a dress/top.. and use blazers (MY FAV ITEM OF CLOTHING) belts etc to change how it looks. I like to think i have good legs so i feel i pull it off with of course a fab pair of ...................YEP YOU'VE GOT IT PRIMARK HEELS £13!!
Before Christmas me and three of my close Uni Friends went and met Mr Gareth Gates.. (Dj-ing) Still gawjus.. however a bit tooo orange for my liking ! Anyways above is what i wore to that. The trusty old Primark bangle is there again! My fav boyfriend blazer, i love blazers, they are warm, comfy, practical, go with EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING! £11 Primark and it has lasted me well over a year now! My dress was also a bargin of £12 from International. Necklace H&M about £5...however i wear all these things over and over again! Again i feel curvy in this dress and the blazer covers and distracts from the bits i don't really love!
Proof i met Mr Gates! However by this point i was sweaty & looking a bit tired.. i did go in for a cheeky kiss....My nan was so proud! lol

2 comments:

  1. I <3 all these outfits! Keep up with your blog, it's awesome so far ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thankyou:) i just need more followers! lol xx :) <3

    ReplyDelete